Created by legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Huarache was launched in 1991 and has revolutionized the sneaker world in no time. With the Huarache, Nike has created a sneaker that has been a true classic for almost 30 years. Airy and light, it provides mobility and is considered by many to be the most comfortable of all Nike sneakers. The shoe convinces with an upper, which consists to a large extent of neoprene and is therefore particularly comfortable.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN
Designed to provide a perfect fit and comfort, the Nike Air Huarache brings back a beloved, everyday model. Smooth leather on the upper is combined with highly breathable neoprene-style fabric with a gorgeous glossy finish for versatile style options. The low collar and panel-style construction give it a stylish and comfortable look. The iconic heel clip and understated logo keep the look of the original running model from the early ’90s you love.
- Soft leather and breathable neoprene-style fabric upper for added comfort and versatile style options.
- Nike Air cushioning originally designed for high-performance running ensures long-lasting comfort.
- Cushioned inner lining adjusts to the foot for a personalized fit.
- The iconic heel clip and understated logo keep the early ’90s look you love intact.
- Rubber outsole for added durability and traction.